- Serves: 8
- 2 lbs lamb stew meat
- 1 large yellow onion, cut in 1” pieces
- 3 large white potatoes, peeled and cut in 2” cubes
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut in 2” slices
- 2 celery ribs, cut in 2” slices
- 5 cloves fresh garlic, cut in half
- 2 large sprigs of rosemary
- 1 cup red wine
- 3 cups chicken or beef broth
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Optional: 1 Tbsp minced fresh rosemary leaves
Slow-Cooked Rosemary Lamb Stew Instructions
- Place all ingredients except the minced rosemary leaves in the crockpot / slow cooker. Cook on medium heat setting for 4 hours or on low setting for 7 hours.
- Season with salt, pepper and minced fresh rosemary leaves to taste before serving.
- Serve with a crusty, rustic loaf of bread.