Kosher California Burgers with Garlic-Paprika Aioli Recipes
- Serves 4
- 4 hamburger patties
- 4 whole wheat hamburger buns
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 2 cups fresh arugula
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, crushed
- ½ tsp sweet or hot paprika
How to make Kosher California Burgers
- Mix crushed garlic and paprika with mayonnaise in a small bowl.
- Cook the hamburger patties on a grill or grill pan or under a broiler until they are cooked to your taste.
- Serve each hamburger patty on a hamburger bun, topped with sliced avocado, a small handful of arugula, and one tablespoon of the garlic-paprika aioli.